200th Anniversary Toolkit
We have created a toolkit with assets and guidelines to help you celebrate the 200th Anniversary in your own local area. The toolkit will enable you to use pre-approved assets so you can be sure they are following the brand guidelines and will be consistent across all of our global campuses.
If you require materials that are not within the toolkit, you can create your own, however you must follow the 200th Anniversary Guidelines and anything new should be submitted to the Brand Steering Group (email@example.com) for approval – please allow 5 working days for approval.
Templates and guidance
- Bicentennial Marque - Brand Guidance 2021
- Coloured and ornate backgrounds - .zip file (SharePoint access required)1, 2
- Social media avatars and favicons - .zip file (SharePoint access required)2
- Powerpoint template
- Logo files - .zip file (SharePoint access required)2
- Refer to the 'Bicentennial Marque - Brand Guidance' for correct usage and colour combinations.
- If you are not a Heriot-Watt employee, please get in touch with your contact within the University to access the logo artwork files.