If you're a student from Scotland, we offer a number of Clearing opportunities for those who qualify under widening participation, including SIMD20, or care experience.
Find out more about widening participation
If you don't qualify under widening participation or come from an EU country, we offer the following Clearing opportunities:
- School of Textiles and Design UG programmes
- Associate Programme within our School of Engineering and Physical Sciences
Fill in the enquiry form below or call +44 (0) 131 322 3222
If you do not meet the criteria for widening participation, find out more about our associate degrees and college articulation pathways.
Joint associate degrees
Specifically Heriot-Watt works in partnership for the following joint associate degree programmes:
- MEng Chemical Engineering, MEng Mechanical Engineering and MEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Forth Valley College.
Please contact Muriel Alexander on 01324 403009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MEng Mechanical Engineering and MEng Electrical Engineering at Edinburgh College. Please contact Sheila McKenzie on 0131 344 7500 or Sheila.McKenzie@edinburghcollege.ac.uk.
- BBA Business Administration at Borders College. Please contact Lesley Johnson at email@example.com.
College Partners and Articulation Pathways
Heriot-Watt University works closely with a number of college partners in Scotland through articulation pathways. The University admits hundreds of students each year who have completed HNC and HND qualifications. Many of these students enter directly into the later years of degree programmes. If you would like to find out more about this route to a Heriot-Watt degree programme, please get in touch through the Clearing line to discuss options in your chosen subject area.
Our Clearing helpline phone number 0131 322 3222.
To give you a better understanding of Heriot-Watt’s Clearing experience, we are running a number of live events throughout August.
Join one of our live webinars or follow our Instagram Live Student Q&A sessions.